Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers out there! I am so thankful for my mom, whom I have learned so much from. I have had many amazing woman in my life to thank for who I am today. Thank you to every woman who has been an example to me throughout my life. As long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a mother. I think that's why I really admire all the great moms I know. I know it's hard work, but I also know it must be the most rewarding job a woman could ever have! I'm extremely thankful for the opportunity we have as women to bear children, raise and teach them, and especially love them. I am so excited to teach my children the gospel of Jesus Christ and watch them grow and build their own testimonies. It is such a divine calling and I just cannot wait to become a mother!

Two of the amazing mothers I know :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jackie,I enjoy reading your Blog.
    You will be a sweet Mom

    ReplyDelete