Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Two years already!

Happy Anniversary to my love. I wanted to write something special. Here are just 15 of the many reasons why I love my husband.

1. He has the most kind heart. When I first met him I remember thinking, "He is too nice!" I had never met anyone as nice as him before. It took some getting used to.
2. He is a great daddy and loves his son so much! He always talks about things he wants to do with Noah when he gets older and things he wants to teach him.
3. He is thoughtful to everyone around him, even strangers. He is always holding the door for people everywhere we go.
4. He makes me want to be a better person with his good example.
5. It's so easy and natural for him to be happy every day, something that I have struggled with my whole life.
6. He loves his family so much, not just Noah and I, but his immediate and extended family. If it were up to him we would have a family game night every night of the week.
7. He can fix things! It's so nice having a handy man around the house.
8. He loves to relax and watch movies as much as I do :)
9. He never complains. He is the opposite of high maintenance. This is something I admire because I go crazy if things aren't a certain way.
10. He is grateful for what he has and for the life he's been given.
11. He has a testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
12. He knows the importance of going to the temple regularly and enjoys going.
13. He is very forgiving.
14. He also loves Christmas as much as I do.. which is a lot!
15. He loves me unconditionally, even with all my flaws. He doesn't judge me for my mistakes and weaknesses, he accepts me for who I am. He always has.

Thank you for being a wonderful husband and friend. I love you with all my heart, Derek. I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together and continue to produce cute babies :)

June 4, 2011 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment