Tuesday, July 16, 2013

News

A few updates..

1. My brother, Jared is extending his mission. He will be coming back on my birthday, December 16th instead of mid November. I can't wait to see him!!! His mission has flown by SO fast! Jessie, Hugh & my mom were lucky enough to see him back in April when they went to Richmond to see my grandmother. She was very sick so they all were able to be there with her for the last few days of her life. She passed away the day after Noah was born. I wasn't able to go with them obviously because I was too pregnant. It was very special for them. I'm glad they were able to go.

(from the left) My brothers Hugh & Jared, my sister Jessie, my sister in law Veronica, my cousins Kleidy & Johnny, my uncle Yavhel, and my mom



I am so proud of Jared! He is such an example to our family. I really look up to him. He has come such a long way and has grown so much over the past few years. I love my little brother. 

So Elder Smith will be coming home in 5 months. I think he is planning on coming straight to SLC. He is most likely going to live with us :) We have 2 extra rooms in our basement. 

2. The other room goes to my mom! She is planning on moving in with us in August. We lived with her for 6 months at Derek's moms house but when we bought our house she stayed there. It will be nice having her around again. Derek and his brother, Dustin are working really hard to get the basement ready for them! 

3. We will be going to Vegas in September. Tory and Vanessa are getting married! I am looking forward to having a new sister-in-law! I am not looking forward to the heat in Veg but it will be really fun to have a family trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment