Monday, February 24, 2014

Feels Like Spring

The past week it has been such beautiful weather. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons, and unfortunately those seasons usually come and go very quickly around here. I know it's not technically Spring yet, but it sure did feel like it! We took advantage of the perfect temperature and played at the park a few times.

It's usually really annoying to get my camera to do what I want it to do but I felt like I should play around with it. We had a little photo shoot and I managed to get some good pictures I think. I need to start using my camera more often.

Noah at 10 1/2 months...



Those are the cheeks I eat all day long

Of course, eating the leaves 


His silly side


That face!


Carefully examining pieces of nature

And now for the "taking off hat" sequence...

Keep pulling 

He's almost got it

Got it!

And now let's put it back on..

He didn't have as much success this time

Trees!



He didn't enjoy the swing as much this time

I've said it before but this Summer is going to be so much fun! (Minus the unpleasant heat)

No comments:

Post a Comment