Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Jazz Game

Tara invited us to go to a Jazz Game with her and Jed - and surprise him. A few of their other friends & family were there as well. It was nice to have another date night. We've been trying to get out more lately.

They were playing against the Boston Celtics and as the players were coming out, Derek casually said, "There's Kim Kardashian's ex-husband." I was like, "What? Where?" He was referring to Chris Humphries. Then I said, "Woah, he's like a celebrity!" Haha. And to which Derek responded, "Yeah, well, all NBA players are celebrities". And then I thought, I guess he's right. But to me, they aren't, because I never watch sports and don't know any athletes names. But anyways, we're not even fans of Kim Kardashian or Chris Humphries, I just thought it was funny a conversation.


They had new, MASSIVE screens this time


We share a love for Dippin Dots, but we very much dislike each other's flavors (Banana Split is so much better, WHO likes Rainbow?)


Just the two of us <3


We had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment