Friday, August 15, 2014

Tory + Vanessa {A Beautiful Summer Wedding}

Tory and Vanessa tied the knot on June 21st, the first day of Summer. Their wedding was held at East Canyon Resort where we spend many of our Summer weekends. They asked me to shoot their wedding pictures for them, which obviously was a huge deal to me. I was nervous I wasn't going to do a good job since I've never shot a wedding for one, and second because I just got my new camera that week and wasn't completely used to it yet. And this is just on top of the fact that I'm still learning and improving my photography skills, and I would be shooting the wedding after only 3 days of school. But I was still excited and appreciated the offer. I also thought the practice and experience would be beneficial to me.

Anyway, the wedding was lots of fun. I love when our family is all together. Especially at East Canyon. The weather was perfect, Tory and Vanessa looked great and I think the pictures turned out pretty good.

Congrats Tory and Vanessa!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment