Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Randoms

I was looking through the pictures on my phone and realized there were a few things I wanted to post in the blog that I hadn't yet.


I started taking the kids to the library. It's just around the corner but with Sophia it takes about 20-25 minutes to walk there. I guess it's good exercise for us. I like getting new books for them, especially for Noah. He loves touch and feel books and only has a handful of them so it's fun for him to have some new ones once in a while.





A couple weeks ago Talon came into town so I needed to babysit him as well. I thought it would be fun for the kids to go to over to Vanessa's so they could play with their cousins, Jayden and Vivienne. Talon and Jayden played in Jayden's room the whole time so I didn't get any pictures of them. But here's a few of the little ones :)







My cousin, Vagner and his wife, Kendra had their baby girl a few days before Valentine's Day. They named her Elizabeth Iraiz Polund. We went to visit them at the hospital.  I just love seeing new babies, they are so spotless from everything worldly. I'm so happy and excited for Kendra & Vagner! They will be such loving parents. 





One weekend we went to Hollywood Connection with Dustin, Leila and the kids. Since we have the Pass of All Passes, it's only $2.00 to get in on weekends. We didn't stay too long but Noah got to go on the Mary-Go-Round. 






And some more park time! This has been going on a lot lately since we've been having wonderful weather. Sophia and Noah LOVE going to the park. 


Eating Leaves




No comments:

Post a Comment