Thursday, May 22, 2014

East Canyon Starts!

We made our first trip of the year up to East Canyon last weekend. We went up Saturday afternoon and stayed all day. We went swimming and although it wasn't very hot out it was so much fun! Derek was so excited to swim with Noah, since last Summer he never really got to. They have a little kiddie pool too, which felt like bath water :)


















About to embark on playground adventures

This picture is just funny

I love Sophia's face in this one! And Noah's looking at her like, you don't love this?!



Trying to get her!








I was able to take some really cute pictures of Sophia with my new lens! Well, I think they're cute!






She's so pretty




It was a nice, relaxing day. I'm so excited for East Canyon this Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment