Thursday, May 29, 2014

Noah and Sophia -- The Best of Friends!

It just melts my heart how much Noah loves his cousin, Sophia! Now that he's older, they just play so well together. It's wonderful! However, he's getting really used to her being at our house half the time so when she's not there he gets bored all by himself. But we'll keep working on that.

He gets really excited when she first arrives and when she wakes up from her nap. She takes a really long nap (usually 3-4 hours) but lately sometimes I am tempted to wake her up so she can play with Noah because he's driving me nuts, haha. And a couple times, not thinking, I've left my bedroom door open a crack by (where she sleeps) and Noah has snuck in there while I wasn't looking and has tried to wake her up! They're so funny.

One day, a few weeks ago we actually had to go do some errands so I brought Noah in to wake her up with me. He was being especially cute towards her that day and was acting all lovey dovey. I had to take some pictures of course.








No comments:

Post a Comment