Monday, October 28, 2013

Goodbye Long Hair

I have been so bored with my hair lately. I like long hair but I felt like it was so flat and just getting kind of blah. I never had the energy to do anything with it, I usually don't even blow dry it. The decision was a bit impulsive, sometimes I get urges to do crazy things. So when Derek got home I asked him if he could stay with Noah so I could go get a haircut!

I was going to show the stylist some pictures of what I had in mind so I took Derek's phone to show her but their wifi wasn't working so I couldn't show her! That made me nervous because I was cutting quite a lot off. I did my best to explain it. It turned out pretty good but I did want it a little bit shorter in the back, more of an angled bob, but not too much of an angle.. but she didn't really get what I was saying so it's not shorter in the back at all and I think she did too many layers in the front. But oh well, I still like it. Next time I will make sure to bring pictures.

These were some of my inspirational pictures from Pinterest..






I love the ombre look but both times I've gotten it done it hasn't turned out exactly the way I wanted it. So I've given up I guess. Now that it's short most of the blonde is gone except a tiny bit on some of the ends which looks a little weird. So I think I'm going to just color it myself this week, all one color. 


Voila! 

Now that it's short, maybe I will actually DO my hair once in a while..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment