Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Who doesn't love Fall?

Ah, the beautiful colors, the perfect crisp temperature, scarves, sweaters and coziness, relief from the sun, playing in the leaves, and halloween! You gotta love it!

Usually Fall comes and goes very fast around here, but this year it seemed to cool down a bit earlier and stay that way a little longer. I loved it! Halloween is tomorrow and it hasn't snowed yet, I think that's a first since I've been living here.

This was our first Fall at our house so we got to see the park with it's Fall colors for the first time. It looked quite pretty. 

Our front yard

This tree grew on me

View to the park

I love looking outside and seeing this


Last week while we were babysitting Sophia we took the kids to the park. Sophia had fun playing in the leaves and Noah enjoyed going on the swings :)




He liked watching Derek and Sophia play



No comments:

Post a Comment