Friday, March 14, 2014

Vintage White's Market!

Me and my friend, Jenny went to the Vintage White's Market last Saturday and had so much fun! Its a market that goes around to different cities selling antiques and vintage/distressed styled furniture, home decor, kids stuff, clothing, everything! We felt like kids in a candy store. There were so many amazing vendors. I think one of my favorites was Perfect Pallet. This is where I found my shelf. It's just what I needed for my dining room! I'll post some more pictures once the wall is completely decorated.


Just playing around with a few things I might put on it

Love me some old jars and bottles! 


I also got those cute earings, some wooden letters, wooden arrows for Noah's room, an old tool box thing, and an old bucket! Excited for some DIY-ing! And I'm excited for the Vintage White's Market to come back next year :)

Me & Jenny! I love her :) and I love the idea she had to leave our babies at home with the hubbies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment