Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Congratulations Jared and Lorin!

Because of time, I need to be short - here is my brief overview of the wedding! 


Jared and Lorin got married right before Christmas! It was such a beautiful wedding. They had their sealing at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in the morning. The sealing was so lovely, it's such a cool thing to watch your siblings and close ones get sealed in the temple. I love being in the temple with my family. 

Their luncheon was at This Is The Place Heritage Park as well as their reception. The luncheon was a very intimate gathering with close family and friends and there were some beautiful toasts and words shared and I was in tears a few times. We had soup and salad and a yummy dessert. 

The Reception was great. This Is The Place is such a cool spot to have your wedding. I love the atmosphere and old architecture. The little building the reception was in was so cute! There were lots of desserts and a hot chocolate bar. They had a pretty crazy dance fest at the end. 

I'm so happy for both of them! Lorin is such a fun and happy girl. We really love her. And I have to say it - I can't wait for them to have babies, haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment