Sunday, April 27, 2014

Needed a change..

I get so incredibly bored with my hair. I really don't like anything about my hair so maybe that's why! I thought I'd get some bangs to change things up. Also to cover some weird baby hairs that started growing in the front after I had Noah.  I'm assuming I lost some hair during pregnancy and didn't notice, then they all started growing back. It's been a year and they are still looking really awkward. So my bangs will cover them up.

I went to a new salon, it was pretty good. And my hair-cut came with a neck and scalp massage. I think I scared the hair dresser when she asked me what kind of shampoo do I use and I told her I don't use shampoo... hahah. She never heard of no poo so I explained that I use baking soda and apple cider vinegar. She really did not understand what I was saying though, I could tell by the kind of questions she asked as I was explaining. Kind of funny.

I did let her use shampoo on my hair though because she used oils for the massage. So after 2 months of no shampoo, I broke the streak. It's okay, I don't think my hair will be too stripped from one time. I'll still continue on with my baking soda remedies :)

I like the bangs. Will I still like them in a month? Maybe not, but right now it's what I needed.



Here's another picture. We went to the zoo the next day. Love having the zoo pass! 


No comments:

Post a Comment